Welcome to the new and improved
Odds and Ends nay, Burnt Ends. Improved by a new name.*
- Remember Rod “Green Balloons” Jetton? Ousted from the House after some improprieties, including really rough sex, he’s now a newspaper publisher. Fun fact: He used to hate the press. (KC Star)
- The Star wins a Major Award! Jim Fitzpatrick writes that the paper won the Associated Press Sports Editors coveted Grand Slam award for sports excellence. But can anyone figure out how to maneuver the APSE’s site? What a mess. (JimmyCSays)
- The Star’s going to shrink. Literally. (BLC)
- Last week’s snowstorm helped out FOX4. (BLC)
- And, ratings-wise, everyone won in covering the JJ’s disaster. (BLC)
*Many thanks to Stephen Montemayor for the Burnt Ends suggestion.